Do you have the right knowledge and skills to carry out Care Certificate assessments?
Our one-day Care Certificate Assessor training course will enable you to develop the knowledge and confidence to make clear and consistent assessment decisions.
The course is delivered by experts in healthcare assessment to provide you with the most relevant context for your assessment decisions back in the workplace.
This course will benefit both those new to assessment and current assessors who require refresher training. All courses will be delivered by experts in healthcare assessment to ensure delegates are provided with the relevant context for their assessment decisions.
Key aims and outcomes
By the end of the training course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Use a range of assessment methods
- Plan Care Certificate assessments and make consistent assessment decisions in line with the Care Certificate standards
- Involve employees and others in assessment of the Care Certificate
- Manage information and gather auditable evidence
- Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- Understand legal and good practice requirements
Feedback about the Care Certificate Assessor Course
- "It was all very valuable and so much to take away and process, thank you"
- "Very helpful, many thanks"
- "Thank you so much for an enlightening session"
- "It was excellent knowledge delivered so helpful. Lots of points clarified. Good to meet and hear others experiences. I’ll recommend to my colleagues to attend"
98% of attendees rated their understanding of assessing the Care Certificate as good or excellent, compared to just 46% prior to the course.
The Care Certificate assessor training course provides the opportunity for participants to achieve the following accredited units - 'Understanding the principles and practice of assessment' and 'Assess occupational competence in the work environment' (the latter would be delivered as a follow up session for an additional fee).
£204 per delegate (including VAT). Course fees are inclusive of all training materials, lunch and refreshments.
Dates and locations
- 09 February 2017
The National Skills Academy for Health, 9th Floor, Lynton House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LT.
Dates available on arrangement
As an alternative to our scheduled course dates, we can deliver this course at your workplace on a date that’s convenient for you, saving you both time and the money.
If you have any questions about the Care Certificate assessor training course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call a member of the team on 0207 391 7173 to discuss your requirements in more detail.